Immigration » Permanent Resident Applications


One of the goals of CIC is to reunite family members in Canada with their relatives from abroad. If you are a Canadian citizen or permanent resident you may be eligible to sponsor your spouse or common-law spouse, parents, dependent children, dependent siblings or possibly other family members.

If you have a spouse or common-law partner and/or dependent children currently residing in Canada, you may also be eligible to sponsor that person or those persons from within Canada. As of February 2005 changes were made with respect to spouses and common-law spouses residing in Canada without status. We can discuss those changes with you as well as any other sponsorship questions you may have.



Canada seeks individuals who have previous business experience and wish to invest in the Canadian economy. To qualify for this program you would need prove a minimum net worth of $800,000.00 and would be required to invest $400,000.00 for a 4-year period with the Canadian government.


This program is designed for individuals who would like to immigrate to Canada and manage a business. To qualify for this program you would need have the required Business Experience and a minimum net worth of $300,000.00. This individual would be required to have an active role in the Canadian Business and would need own at least 1/3 of the equity for a one year period within three years of landing.


Canada is always seeking out individuals who have skills and knowledge that will help them successfully integrate into Canadian society. To apply as a skilled worker you will be required to meet the minimum requirement of one years’ work experience and will be required to demonstrate a level of funds available while establishing yourself in Canada. You will also need show an ability to communicate in English and/or French, Canada’s two official languages.


This new class has been designed for temporary foreign workers and newly graduated students who would transition with little or no difficulty into Canadian society.  You will need meet work experience requirements and will need supply proof of knowledge in either the English or French languages.